Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve created a Custom HTML module, put it into the breadcrumbs position, and published it to all pages, but there’s no output.

Is there something different about that position from others?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>Is there something different about that position from others?</blockquote>
    Yes. You need to go to Module Manager >> Create new Breadcrumbs module (Not Custom HTML module) >> Then assign to breadcrumbs position.
    Clear JAT3 cache after saving changes. So that, the breadcrumb output will appear.

Leo

andrewm57 Friend

Not quite what I was looking for. The Create Breadcrumbs only has breadcrumbs options.

To paraphrase, is there a way to have Custom HTML in the breadcrumbs position?

phong nam Friend

Hi andrew,

<blockquote> is there a way to have Custom HTML in the breadcrumbs position?</blockquote>
    I misunderstood your requirement in previous reply. The answer is No. There is no breadcrumbs position defined on our JA Univeristy template layout. But you can create new breadcrumbs module & assign your Custome HTML module into.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum