Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning

I have a lot of guitar parts to sell so I decided to set up a shop to move them. I chose Techzone purely for speed and the fact that it’s the latest of your e-commerce style templates.

I’ve had a few issues with the quickstart process but that’s another story. Basically downloading and installing individual items seems to solve these problems e.g. VM, template etc. Not sure the quickstart is perfect so perhaps recompile it and double check!

With regards the template and how it interacts with Virtuemart in general I think it’s OK. However, there appears to be a problem with the display of products in a category listing (the detailed product display looks fine). Here the text associated with pricing is missing. I’m hoping it’s an easy fix so presenting it here for comment. The attached images should give a better idea of the display problem. I hope it’s fairly minor.

Thank you
    David

Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

Due to the concept of this template, in the category view, the price and rating will display in the same line so there is not enough space for displaying the text.

If you want to show the text, you can add this css rule:

.com_virtuemart .category-view .product .product-price span.vm-price-desc, .com_virtuemart .browse-view .product .product-price span.vm-price-desc {
    display: block;
    }

into the file: /root/templates/ja_techzone/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist).

applestone Friend

Thank you, I appreciate your response.

I have added that file and code and yes, it is much better, thank you.

It might be useful to consider the display of category parts for other purchasers as it really only needs the actual sales price on this listing. It would be ideal to just have one price and a label, say Sales Price: ?29.50

Just a suggestion

Regards
    David

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for your idea but the decision will come from the team and I will pass this to team for further consideration.

If you have any question when using this template on your site, just let us know.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum