Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to reduce my page load time.
    In reviewing all the various files & scripts in kruger, can you tell me why niftycube is required in the template? index.php is calling for it, but I don’t see even 1 rounded corner on the demo template. http://template.joomlart.com/ja_kruger/

Can someone tell me why it’s there- It’s a resource hog that I’d like to eliminate if it’s not required. If it’s really not needed (or useful) how can I get rid of it.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi corinaw

I have reported this issue to our team for checking with the link:

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCKRUGER-1

I will inform you when this issue is solved.

corinaw Friend

I’m just checking in. I can’t access that link you sent me, and I’m not able to register either.

“The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression. * Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.”

I did manage to browse the calendar but I could not find any kruger logs.

Regards,
    Corina

Anonymous Moderator

Hi corinaw

I am sorry for this later but this issue is still in checking. I will inform you when this issue is solved ASAP

corinaw Friend

It’s been almost 6 weeks now with no response.

corinaw Friend

Hello, has anyone checked this yet.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys

I am sorry for this later.

I have asked the author of this template and he said that you have to remove niftycube library , we don’t use this library in this template.

Hope you understand my explanation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum