Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Here’s the site I’m doing for the nacional section of an internacional non profict organization.*

http://focolares.org.pt/

Having to organize many topics that should be*highlighted,*I’m using Teline II, so I can give*priority*to content display, though also paying attention to graphic*appearance.*

I’m using this extra extensions:
    Portuguese Language,*JCE,*Magic Updater,*jp-submitmailer,*mgs-accordeon,*Attachments,*simple image gallery.

Have also installed (predicting the need):
    allvideosreloaded,*categories,*ozio gallery (it’s accordeon wasn’t working properly so I’ve chosen mgs-accordeon for that part),*horizontal slideshow, rokslideshow,*smothgallery.

I’ve just placed it online, and there are still adjustments to do.

Feedbacks? 🙂

wnthemes Friend

I believe this could be a good candidate to Site Of The Month!

cgc0202 Friend

walkerin,

It is good for you to be doing such work. My own preference would be less columns for the JA News module. This will allow you to provide a bit of news content instead of just links as you have done now. But, that might be your intention in order to have as many sections listed.

As a visitor, I would like to have an idea of what I wanted to read even before I click on a link — people are busy and they have no time to spend clicking on links that may turn out not to be of interest to them.

Just curious, under your name, it says you are unlicensed. If that is true, how did you get hold of a Teline II template. If you are a registed (paying) member, you might want to notify Joomlart to correct the mistake.

Cornelio

walkerin Friend

<em>@cgc0202 117894 wrote:</em><blockquote>walkerin,

Just curious, under your name, it says you are unlicensed. If that is true, how did you get hold of a Teline II template. If you are a registed (paying) member, you might want to notify Joomlart to correct the mistake.

Cornelio</blockquote>

Hi Cornelio
    Thanks about your opinion about the work. And you guessed right about those columns: they’re intended to show those sections…
    About membership it’s solved with joomlart.

jsliao Friend

nice looking site!

just one comment about the ‘slide’ module on top. you should probably try to put images of the same size and fill up the box so that when there is transparency involved, you cant see the picture from the previous ‘slide’. one example can be during the “origem” slide….

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

It seems like Teline II really a good template to use, to create a professional website. Nice site, I love that.

we2solutions Friend
    walkerin Friend

🙂

yes, sfpkent, I do find Teline II a very good template for a professional website, if one needs to display lots of different types of content.

walkerin Friend

Thanks, guys, for the constructive feedbacks!,

jsliao, I see what you mean about the accordion. I did intended to use transparency effects in each slide, but I agree with you, It’s not working as I intended, so I will review that. Thanks.

didima Friend

nice ja teline site, welldone;)

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Great looking site. Beautiful implementation of JA Teline II. Certainly can be a candidate for SOTM. Good work.

Also appreciate the lesser HTTP requests inspite of having 15 Javascripts and 14 CSS files. But also shows not found for 2 images and 1 css file. You can avoid those Not Found instances, that shall help in site performance.

Try to optimize the site once you finish your development, the loading time looks a bit high, i did not see the images in the accordion module for over 2-3 minutes. Yaa i am on slow connection though.

Site looks great, Apprecaite the efforts.

wnthemes Friend

HI drarvindc
    I appreciate your feedback about the work.
    I do some operations to solve some questions about performance.
    Thanks again.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

My pleasure. Let me know if you need any help in this issue. Will be glad to help.

But its always better to bang your own head into it, it fills the head with lots of useful questions, some may find the answers and some can be posted in here, so that others can bang their heads into them 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum