Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In this template it shows related articles at the bottom but I would also like to add next/previous links in the article view. I can’t see options to turn this on or off in K2 items or is that an option.

I’m trying to be able to show the next listing without returning to the category list. Any suggestions?

himangi Friend

Hi,

This issue is not related to JA, but here is what you can use. In the ‘Item View Options’ in K2, there is a param ‘Item Navigation’, which displays the prev & next article’s links on your current k2 item being viewed.

Hope that helps.

aardcom Friend

Yes I know the option is there and it works outside of the template but not with it. I assumed there is something in the default template that overides this. Does it work on the demo site? It doesn’t on mine. I should have worded my initial question differently. I can’t find how to get the option to work.

himangi Friend

Hi

I didnt see the param being used in JA portfolio demo, but I can see the prev and next article in my JA portfolio installation. I have attached a screenshot of the same for reference.

If you can provide your site superadmin access and ftp details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/76766, I can check it for you.

1. japortfolio
    aardcom Friend

Where exactly do you see it. I see related articles but not next/previous button.

himangi Friend

Hi
    :
    If you check the the screenshot I have attached, you will see <blockquote>’More In This Category : << name of previour article name of next article >>'</blockquote>.

If you still cant get it to work, please provide your admin details at the link I have given in my previous post, and I will set it up for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum