Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The “Next” and “Prev” page navigation at the bottom of all my blog pages doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Sometimes clicking “next” takes user 3 pages forward and other times it just reloads the same page.

Here’s a link to one of the blog pages. The navigation is towards the bottom of the body section of the page:
    http://www.franksreelreviews.com/

I’ve tested it on several different browsers (mac and Windows), cleared cache and cookies, but still can’t get it to work properly. It is inoperable on all blog pages.

Any ideas on how to fix or what may be causing this?

samkitz Friend

Looks like SEF is causeing the issue. Have you edited your .htaccess file?

Manos Moderator

I agree with samkitz but i think that there is also a problem with your server. Your site hangs for me and when i press next for second page (from home to page 2) the url mentions page 4 and it’s still on page 1

Saguaros Moderator

i think so, spindaddydad is using a 3rd extension to make SEF links, they are working wrong. i recommend you should contact developers of that extension to get solution resolving this issue

Thanks

spindaddydad Friend

Thanks guys,

I’m currently working with them on a resolution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  spindaddydad 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum