Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    How do I get the newslight text horizonal to the image ? I now see it vertically below my image, see http://www.aumeganetworks.com/joomla. I wonder if I need to set image size to something specific for this ? or am i missing something ?
    kallol

zoodc Friend

Can you send me a PM if anyone was able to help you with this? I’m having the same problem

mfcphil Friend

The demo site seems to have the image and part of the text in the INTRO section with the read more in use, so everything after the read more will be in the main body text.

You could try to copy this way of doing it and add one item at a time to your home page.
    You could also try to publish something in the Left and Right positions to see if your item get placed to the left hand side

gatt sylvain Friend

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

dsmj Friend

I see this forum is of minimal support value ….. since no replies to questions….?

anyhow , i cant get any new module positions to show up in this template, admin control is apparently ignored by the template, i wanted to put a video player in the red wide space below the top navigation… i had to give up.. unless someone knows how to make this happen

karlhus JATC

the newslight text is formated by the actual layout of the article intro. try to ALIGN LEFT the images and the text will fall to the right along the same horizontal…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  karlhus 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum