Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

Please go to http://www.rowby.com and click on one of the top newslight links (there are four of them). (or click on a “read more” graphic button)

The links go to the new page, however the newslight links still show — and the actual “article” appears below it.

So to a visitor it looks like they are still on the same page and unless they scroll down they don’t see the “read more” article.

I don’t see anywhere in the newslight module to fix this issue.

NOTE: SInce writing this post I see that I have it published to to show only on the Mainmenu home. But it appears to be showing on most of the pages on the site. Even the registration page. What do I need to do to fix this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rowby

johnmcc Friend

<em>@rowby 34018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

The links go to the new page, however the newslight links still show — and the actual “article” appears below it.

So to a visitor it looks like they are still on the same page and unless they scroll down they don’t see the “read more” article.

</blockquote>

Did you ever manage to fix this problem? I have the same issue…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnmcc 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum