Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am having a problem with Newsflash not showing up…it is just a blank spot where the module should be. I have looked at the forums but no answers seem to work for what is happening here.

http://www.snmag.com

Thanks for the help.

1. snmag_newsflash
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Is this problem solved? I visited your site with FF and IE and it’s working just fine.

Regards

Manos

jstacy Friend

Manos,

No I don’t think it is ;). When I view it I still have the big white hole at the top on the left. I have cleared my cache, viewed it with FF, Chrome and IE9 and same issue.

Regards,

John

1. 2011-10-06_091628
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Did you try on a different computer ?

Cause i can’t reproduce your issue as you can see on the attached image.

1. ja-teline-flashnews
    jstacy Friend

Manos,

Thank you! I did not try a different a computer but I did try Safari and it is working…

I have a different question for you if you have a second. Does the News Frontpage rotate in any manner? See down at the bottom of the page.

Thanks again,

John

Manos Moderator

Well i am not sure what you mean when you say in any manner but i can see that you have a mootools conflict which is probably caused by your toolbar at the bottom.

jstacy Friend

I figured as much but could not find what it was…was hired to update this site and it has turned into a pain in the butt. Guess I will try to disable that to see if it helps.

Thanks again!!!!

jstacy Friend

Found it and thanks for your help!!!!!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

As you can probably see for your self now, your site loads a lot faster and without any js error!!
    And works fine in FF 7.01 and IE 9

Regards

Manos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum