Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi all – This template looks great. Congrats on that.

I have a Joomla 1.5.1 fresh install and have installed Corona as my template. Only problem is getting the Newsflash module to work as per the demo top right corner…..

Mine just says “Please Select a Category for JA Newsflash” – I’ve gone into the module and selected my news category which has articles in it – But no change. Anyone else having this trouble?????

horizonestate Friend

also having the same issue.its funny it was picking the old news when i installed the template but then i deleted them and added new contents but giving the same error.

islandview Friend

May have been a caching issue – It kinda works now – but I can’t see how to add the images now – I get the text of the article (along with lots of blank lines below I don’t want but that may be the height parameter I need to tweak) – but the image is just a broken image link – I can’t see where you attach the image???? Anyone know?

horizonestate Friend

yes it was a aching problem indeed.its fixed for me too.
    for the image simply add an image inside the editor but you’ll see that the image appear on top of the title and text it seems like that they forgot to change the parameters in the ja-newsflash for this template.simply edit the module and put these in the order that you want them to appear:
    <blockquote><div style=”overflow:hidden; height:150px;” ><div
    class=”nftitle”>##TITLE##</div><div
    class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div><div
    class=”nfcontent”>##CONTENT##</div></div></blockquote>
    though i would like to know if its possible to put the image in the same line az text like the “align right” in the editor…

rcsbobby Friend

Im have the same problem… doesnt seem like a caching problem. I change it to a different category “FAQ” and the article shows up… I change it to news/newsflash and it says to select a category…

I tried making a new category but that gave the same message…

rcsbobby Friend

Ok this is cool! So I made a new category… and copied all the articles I have into that new category and the JA Newsflash modules shows some of them…

Pretty sweet huh? So I’ve deleted all but two articles trying to find out why it likes certain articles and not others… and magically its pulling articles from other categories…

I’ve cleared the cache and its still all screwy. You guys could charge more if your templates actually worked “out of the box”.

horizonestate Friend

lol seems like a wierd bug,hopefully they will fix it soon 😉

checkmate40 Friend

Having the same issue. It seems like it takes some articles a really long time to get pulled into the JA Newsflash. So when you set an “older” piece of content to display it seems to show up. But if you create a new article it didnt show up for a few hours for me.

Yes I cleared the cache, and even tried it on different computers/browsers.

nobesnickr Friend

:confused::confused::confused:

I am getting the same issue sadly, just uninstall the module, cleared the cache and tried on diff computers with different broswers and downloaded the module today to make sure i had the latest version.

Anyone got any ideas on this???

foncho Friend

Having the same issue. what happened with this extension? i changed to FAQ/category and working fine but i use News/Newsfeed not working.

Any ideas?

checkmate40 Friend

set it the way you want it and leave it for a day…

Mine started working… eventually. Doesnt seem like they are in a hurry to fix the problem.

foncho Friend

i must downgrade to joomla 1.0.15 to working fine. i don’t know why no fix this problem. This template is not free.

Sherlock Friend

hi all.
    Plz me an account, so I can view to help

checkmate40 Friend

Mine started working after about 5 hours…

Instead of us all PM you an account… why dont you just tell us what your doing to fix it?

scottaking Friend

I was having the same issue here that everyone else is having. It actually took about 10 hours to finally update. I cannot explain why but I can tell you that it does work………eventually. Right now I’m having another issue with this template. I guess you don’t always get what you pay for. I don’t think I’m renewing my account after it expires. Moving on over to rockettheme. If anyone “important” reads this, please understand that you are digging yourselves a hole. We pay for a quality product and do not get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  agentsolutions 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum