Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey,
    Look at the control buttons on your news slider demo. They are not in the correct location and are stacked. CSS issue? I’m having the same problem. I checked the forum and didn’t find anything regarding this….

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

oh, i have check this issue, it works well on the demo and development sites, please kinldy provide me the link i would like to have a closer look on the issue

thanks

xyzb Friend

I looked at your demos here – http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_seleni
    in both IE and Firefox. The play buttons for the slider are on top of each other and are on the left side.

steinar Friend

<em>@xyzb 195392 wrote:</em><blockquote>The play buttons for the slider are on top of each other and are on the left side.</blockquote>
    What’s wrong with that? OK, I too would prefer to have them side by side, but to have both on one side is better than forcing the user to move her cursor across the screen to change direction. De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.

xyzb Friend

You’re kidding, right? It’s not standard nor is it displaying correctly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xyzb 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum