Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

When I post the URL to my website, this text shows up with it “News site template Joomla 2.5 for newspaper” How can I remove it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit your home default menu item and change page display

Robin Friend

Hi, I don’t see the text in there. Here is a screenshot.

1. Joom
    Robin Friend

Robin Friend

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website is a JA Teline IV template and not JA Teline V so you should try to search into the magazine menu , anyway you should search into your default page

If you are still having problems with it you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your admin page and i will try to fix it

1. Screenshot_8
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website is a JA Teline IV template and not JA Teline V so you should try to search into the magazine menu , anyway you should search into your default page

If you are still having problems with it you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your admin page and i will try to fix it

pavit Moderator

Hi

Robin Friend

Sorry about that. I just PM’d you my info. Would you please provide instruction on how I can find the section and make the change if you find it?

Thank you kindly.

Robin Friend

Sorry about that. I just PM’d you my info. Would you please provide instruction on how I can find the section and make the change if you find it?

Thank you kindly.

Robin Friend

Thank you kindly.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website ( i asked for a super user account but the one you sent me is not a super user ) and your settings are correct , page display is ok

<blockquote>When I post the URL to my website, this text shows up with it “News site template Joomla 2.5 for newspaper” How can I remove it?</blockquote>

Could you show me where this happens ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website ( i asked for a super user account but the one you sent me is not a super user ) and your settings are correct , page display is ok

<blockquote>When I post the URL to my website, this text shows up with it “News site template Joomla 2.5 for newspaper” How can I remove it?</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

Hi

Robin Friend

I changed the settings so it’s super user now. It happens when trying to make a post on Facebook. I haven’t seen it anywhere else.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum