Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oops, see below:)

seaneo Friend

Hello Joomlart!

Two pre-sales questions please:

1) When you are on the mobile version of Ja Teline V, and you tap the hamburger menu button, after it opens up the menu, the hamburger button moves to the right instead of staying where it is.
    Will I be able to ask for code that can keep it where it is?
    Pinch-zoom always mandatory please, thanks.

2) Also for the mobile version is there a piece of code or an extension/plug-in that could add a "text icon ", that when tapped, could make the text 100% or 200% bigger and font change?

I am hoping for positive answers for both of these, and I will sign up for another great year, thanks so much for your great products and history!

Best regards,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Below are my answers for your concerns:

1:

The hamburger button belongs to the header block of template. In the mobile view, when you click on the hamburger button, it will open up the off-canvas. It pushes the page into the right side, so the button will move too. Could you send screenshot of how you what it should be?

2:

We don’t provide that kind of plugin unfortunately, you could seek for a suitable on in JED

Regards

seaneo Friend

Hi Saguaros, thansk so much for the response.

1: See 1st attachment for what I mean, to avoid having to move the finger or the thumb around to a different part of the screen to open and close the menu offcanvas

2: I looked through JED and didnt see anything, look how cool and functionable it could be, (see 2nd attachment)

Looking forward to your favorable reply, many thanks

1. joomlartprejat51
    2. joomlartprejat52
    Saguaros Moderator

@seaneo,

To achieve that you will need to customize template a bit.

For the plugin, I’m afraid we don’t provide that kind of plugin, you could select one of them from JED there.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum