Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

In category – Blog i have 4 news i’d like to show on my front page. they are not showing now even though i select the Blog category. its just showing the left side (title and description)

also i don’t know how to have the news section with darker background, the same as in the sample ja charity template.

thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, I changed the configuration on your site like as our demo but I still see it does not show data with ACM module with News Featured : event-slider type.

What did you change on your site?

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, I changed the configuration on your site like as our demo but I still see it does not show data with ACM module with News Featured : event-slider type.

Ninja Lead Moderator

spelabuda Friend

Hi,

i didn’t change much, i just added new content and deleted old content.

i think i setup everything correctly. please help 🙁

please see the screenshots below:

spelabuda Friend

Hi,

spelabuda Friend

Hi,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the TF2 ES – Tennisklub K?ttingen, Kanton Aarau (event) on your site and it is event type and not article type because ACM module with News Featured : event-slider type only supports to work with event type.

Now, your site is working fine

spelabuda Friend

Hi,

ok, i managed to correct the overlapping image. but please see that when i add another event, it’s not showing up again.

Also:
    – how can i make these posts LINK TO NEWS Section?
    – where is the hover description? where can i add this? if you hover over a photo with the mouse, nothing appears beneath it. can i simply remove this hover effect?

thank you so much for all your help!!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to add the link to new section, you can have a look at the screenshot below

About the show description with hover effect on the image, you have to set the configuration like as my screenshot below

Now, you will see the second item is showing on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to add the link to new section, you can have a look at the screenshot below

About the show description with hover effect on the image, you have to set the configuration like as my screenshot below

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum