Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve updated the JA_News Moo module for the Helio template.
    The reason for this is, is that I wanted to duplicate the module on the right position, because when you do that the site doesn’t work anymore. So I guessed that the latest update maybe fixed this problem. But it didn’t.

But now I have another problem. After updating the module the News Moo accordion doesn’t fold anymore. All the items are displayed full… I use the same settings as the demo template.

I hope that you can give me an solution how to let it work again. I already installed the previous version (supplied with the template) but that doesn’t work anymore either.

Maybe you also may have an solution for the problem that you can’t use 2 News Moo modules on the same position, although that problem isn’t that important.

See the website: http://www.cainson.com/production/ and the item: ‘our solutions’

Hope to hear from anyone soon…

Regards,

Dion

Sherlock Friend

Dear dionf,

I just took a look at your site and i saw that the file modules/ja_newsmoo/ja-newsmoo.js is missing ,You can try download and re-install the module,I think that would help !

dionf Friend

Dear dathq,

I’ve uninstalled the module, download it again and installed it. But it didn’t help.
    Now I’ve replaced the modules from an earlier install, but still no succes…

I’ve replaced the files in modules/ja_newsmoo
    The following files are there:
    ja-newsmoo.css
    ja-newsmoo.js
    ja.newsmoo.js
    mootools.v1.1.js

Hope you can help me out.
    It is a bit strange that after an update it doesn’t work. Does an update also overwrite other files that can’t be uninstalled?
    I also deleted the cache, so that can’t be the problem either.

Regards,

Dion

Sherlock Friend

Dear dionf,

I still see the file of modules/ja_newsmoo/ja-newsmoo.js and some other files could not be loaded to browsers,maybe they your server could not load them,Please try set again the cmod value for that file,you can change the cmod value to 755.

If that still not help,Please provide me your admin account,the FTP Info via the ticket of GFP-146-91708 for further checking.

dionf Friend

Dear dathq,

I’ve changed the values but still having problems.
    I just opened a ticket.

Please don’t forget that the site is in a submap /production

Regards,

Dion

Sherlock Friend

Dear dionf,

I found it is a bug on the module,I just tried as follow

Open the file of modules/mod_janewsmoo/mod_janewsmoo.php,Look for this code
    [PHP] if(!file_exists($filename)){
    $css_path = JURI::base().’modules/ja_newsmoo/’;
    }[/PHP]

Change it to
    [PHP] if(!file_exists($filename)){
    $css_path = JURI::base().’modules/mod_janewsmoo/ja_newsmoo/’;
    }[/PHP]

And it help solve the issue.

dionf Friend

Hi Dathq,

Thanks! The module works again, only thing is that it is still not possible to copy the module.
    When you publish the copy the site doesn’t show.

Is that a javascript error?

Regards,

Dion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dionf 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum