Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Carousel slider buttons in News-Home 1 do not display correctly. When template style is in Development Mode it slider buttons display correctly on the top right corner of image.

When Development mode is switched off carousel slider control displays incorrectly at the bottom of the module below the intro text.

Can not seem to find where this is going wrong.

1. indicators-from-2017-02-14-23-04-47
    2. Dev-Mode-on-carousel-slider-button-from-2017-02-14-23-31-20
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Since i cannot replicate this problem on my version , we will need to test it on your backend, could you also share a temp super user account for backend ?

John Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I looked at your website and noted that problems are coming if you enable css optimization from template manager, i disabled it for now and it is working fine ( dev mode off)
    also i noted enabling error reports that your website has a lot of errors coming from 3rd party extensions installed , i can suggest to disable such extensions one at once and test again css optimization to see if this solve the issue.

Regards

John Friend

Ja Teline V 1.1.0

Still unable to use CSS or JS optimization with dev mode off

pavit Moderator

Hello

As i already said before , you should disable your 3rd party plugins and find which one is conflicting with others, avoiding you to have a correct css optimization and a website working as should

Look at your system plugins first.

Regards

John Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thank you. OK I will try again and turn off plugins. Been through the process but may have missed something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum