Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Can I display News Feeds item, for example 5 latest news items from a particular News Feed, in JA_Tabs?

I presume that I would need a module to do this, but I could not find one that would serve this purpose in the downloaded package. Is there another way?

kachete Friend

I use the Simple RSS Feed Reader and it works ok but you have to put less than 5 items to show in order they apear in context in the tabs, it works well and is a great module also.

This is no SPAM is a way to help you by recomend a solution that works for me

Best regards

Hope it helps you

willplasencia Friend

<em>@kachete 17504 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use the Simple RSS Feed Reader and it works ok but you have to put less than 5 items to show in order they apear in context in the tabs, it works well and is a great module also.

This is no SPAM is a way to help you by recomend a solution that works for me

Best regards

Hope it helps you</blockquote>
    I’ve been trying to get SlickRSS to work in the ja-tab1 position, but the feeds render strangely and even when they don’t the tab seems to expand more than it should even though i have only 4 feeds with 1 story coming from each feed.

See the graphic attached and you’ll see what I mean.

Anyone else get this to work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  willplasencia 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum