Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to style my webpage (incl. easysocial) with different colours. The idea is that website colours (for example the header) have the same colour as easysocial (for example the toolbar). Can you give me a detailed answer where to start? Should I use the thememagic? Or should I style the easysocial.css? I thought I could duplicate the default style and then edit the css files. However, via ftp I can only see the features, pink and violet themes.

I do not have a clue, so if you could give me a hint where to start -> would be great
    Please note that I have not yet decided on the colors. However, I know I would like to change them in the future. But I do not have a clue if I should use thememagic, custom.css, easysocial styling, etc.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can update the credentials of your site i.e: URL & Admin account.

And send me the link of page where I can see that header/toolbar and screenshot of how you want it should be, I will suggest you further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum