Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can someone explain something VERY elementary?

I do I edit or create my own page title? I mean where it says Teline II on every page. How do I change that? I can’t seem to find that control anywhere.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi dhuston53 !
    think that this is site name , You can change it by way :
    – Login to admin
    – Select Site >> Global Configuration , On site settings box you can change value of Site name text box.

dhuston53 Friend

Changing site name isn’t what I am referring to–I wanted to change the Teline II LOGO to my own logo.

This is the single BIGGEST frustration for new Joomla users. Control of LOGO on top of every page. It is not in any module position and is accessible only in html and css code. I managed to change it–but only after hours of time wasting trial and error.

Why should this be?!!

EVERYONE has to put their own logo on their site. This should be built in to your template or into Joomla.

thegatorbyte.com

David Huston

Sherlock Friend

OK , I have understood , If You use Image logo You must change logo.gif file in templates/ja_teline_ii/images folder
    If You use text logo you must change it by way :
    Login to admin >> select extensions >> template manager >> teline ii –> then change value of Logo text text box ;).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum