Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would say guys JA Spica is the most awesome templat e… well why … not because it luks simple so its now gud … it’s that how much you can change i mean u see a template and you start thinking how better it can be presented .. i managed to change the luks of ja spica within an hour … it just took me 1 hour to design this website that the link if for below … just because it was **** easy to handle ja spica … and moreover … technically beautiful tempalte ….

here is the demo link for what i wanted to do … although i am still working on the template … but then thought it’s alays better to get to know how it was luking …

http://www.niral.be

ENjoy!!! and please do let me know if you find something unusual.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

The website looks simply amazing at first sight, especially with me, a main designer of this template. You know, I’ve “shocked” :laugh: because of your fresh idea on JA Spica template. Very nice indeed!

Yes, customizing JA Spica is very easy, I’ve tried to make the CSS and the “index.php” as clear as possible. Playing around with this, and I’m sure that you will have a lot of fun.

Here is my comment on the site:

– Color of the Active Menu (Green) isn’t the perfect match with your main container (Darker Green).
    – I think font size for the aticle title (.contentheading) should be larger or bolder.
    – The bullet image should be lighter.
    – The footer text is hard to read. 😉

I rated your thread (your site) 4 stars. Keep up the good work! 🙂

PS: Did you hacked Joomla! source code?

NarinderPal Singh Friend

Thanks a lot … Really i feel very much appreciated for that … And with joomla I would say I have been with joomla since the Old mambo days… Have been luking once in a while at every part of joomla … had to… never designed any professional website though … but then i have this big big interest in working with joomla … and you know … JA spica … was one template when i saw it… I felt dissapointed … but then i hadn’t downloaded that … so after I installed it and started going through the source code … because that’s how i work on templates … after knowing all the code i start changing the luks … i was amazed … and I always wished till that time … tht i get one chance to go back and change … the comment i wrote for that template … i have never come across any template that’s better than this …hat’s off for that …

I mean my designed website is something when i am not changing a lot … just the colors and stuff … but then if i go to maximum this template can bring award winning stuff … and I am on to desinging new websites using spica… (Ma fav one _:p) … Thanks for the comments and thanks for the beautiful tamplate… I would really say come with templates like these … i mean they are so **** easy to deal with … and it just took me 1 hour to bring that stuff in green on … what better can you than spica … i am totally satisfied customer for this one …

And thanks for the comments for my website … I am surely thinking of making those changes as at one point my imagination too gives up … but surely apply and see how the stuff luks …

Thanks a lot … that was enough for me …

Hung Dinh Friend

Just want to notify that a 3 columns layout design of JA Spica has been released and you can download this extra version at the download section of JA Spica

NarinderPal Singh Friend

THanks for the info … surely there is gonna be a tweak design soon by in this showcase….he he he

latina Friend

nothing interesting there..

tonydel Friend

Nothing loaded up when I clicked on the link..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tonydel 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum