Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, Virtuemart announched a securityfix update. First we have to update VM. After that we can update Joomla. Since megastore is not compatible yet (right?) with Joomla 3.7 due to the VM JA modules that disappear from the homepage, I was wondering when megastore is compatible. I forsee some problems ahead with my clients otherwise.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which modules on homepage that disappear?

If you have a test site, pls send me the login info so I will take a look and try to replicate the issue at my end. I think the latest version of template should work well with Joomla 3.7

Regards

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

This bug has been reported already but I was wondering if this one might be solved. I will put the site on a testserver and show you. posting in a few minutes.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

I think I assumed it didn’t work since I read on this forum that there will be an update for megastore for 3.7. It seems it works now without that update. Or has there been one recently that fixed the VM JA module’s problems?

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It may due to the cache as the last time I tried to test with 3.7, it works fine.

Anyway, let me know if there is any issue persists.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum