Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I check for updates in ja extensions manager, I see that for several extensions don’t work properly.

This component found the outdated 1.0.0 version of Ja News pro module, Ja T3 Framework and Ja typo.

This issue is repeated in several webs (100% that I was tested).

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator
    kompas Friend

Hi,

Configuration Joomla 2.5.7 and JAT3 2.0

I did an upgrade through JA Extension Manager (all extensions) about two weeks ago without any problem and noticed yesterday in Joomla extension notifier (admin control panel) a message about two JA extensions that needed to be updated (JA T3 system plugin and JA T3 blank template).

Checking through JA Extension Manager resulted in the following message:
    New version found!
    – 1.0.0 Beta [New! 2010-09-23]

A test with a local backup of the site threw the same message. Just for testing I did an ‘update’ and that resulted in a complete messed up site. Rolling back got the site working again but without all customization (custom theme, custom css ).

Checking Joomla Extension Manager -> TAB Manage learned me that the JA T3 plugin and the blank template showed NO version number in that column. Using the “Refresh Cache” function on that page (not the browser cache) showed the version numbers again and I got rid of the wrong update message in Joomla admin control panel.

But wrong version numbers (1.0.0 Beta) still show up when returning to the JA Extension Manager ( -> check update), and strangely that’s not the case for all JA extensions. I did all operations in developer mode and cleaning all caches regularly to be sure.

BTW, the so-called outdated versions were not outdated at all since they were already installed two weeks ago while Joomla version was already version 2.5.7.

I guess I’m going to install next versions of JA through repository to be on the safe side.

Jan

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kompas: I just checked your issue under JA Friend account for testing purpose and could not see this extension from JA Extension Manager.
    You only can download our free templates at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=316

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum