Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

New to SEO? The Free Beginner’s Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides the information you need to rank better. http://blogaboutseo.com/

lushang Friend

Thanks your share!!!. friv Think: In order to improve we ranking for we web site we need to make sure that we are constantly updating it with quality, relevant content.

kamazokosi Friend

<em>@seowork735 338304 wrote:</em><blockquote>New to SEO? The Free Beginner’s Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides the information you need to rank better. http://blogaboutseo.com/</blockquote>

Great sharing. How about Panda?

greg0436 Friend

<em>@kamazokosi 341922 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great sharing. How about Panda?</blockquote>

Hi “kamazokosi”, Google panda is a update from Google. It was released for such webpages which are doing spam or do not contain relative contents. Up till now, Google has released total of 19 updates. Last update was released on 18th Sept. 2012.

ellenm Friend

I would like to contribute to this comunity and also find some answers but its seems that my post get deleted.

pavit Moderator

<em>@ellenm 346756 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to contribute to this comunity and also find some answers but its seems that my post get deleted.</blockquote>

Simply ask your question and search on Forum but without spamming

elmanarah Friend

I would love to share places like SEOMOZ,SEL and SEJ rather than these small blogging sites.Google panda last Manual update was out.Berry added it in many tweets but Like MATT said Google will make it more automated than Manual.One more thing is that they will not make an official announcement of it.
    Google panda update is to cut out all low quality backlinks and low quality Content(duplicate content and low valued stuff).
    Google Penguin like MATT added in last SMX west will be the biggest Update of this year added by Google and it is expected to be very big so Get ready SEO professionals.Expecting to arrive any time during the mid of 2013.

nidhivyas Friend

First of all your sites two Activity in SEO.
    On page optimization
    Off page optimization
    i am describe On page optimization are
    Heading tag
    Title tag
    Meta tag or Meta keyword
    Meta Description
    Image SEO
    Site map
    Robot.txt file
    Linking
    Off page optimization are
    Blog submission
    Social bookmarking submission
    Directory submission
    Article submission
    PPT submission
    Article submission
    Press release
    Content marketing

venkatweetz Friend

Thanks for the resources. SEO Training in chennai

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  venkatweetz 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum