Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve added a right-aligned background image into the #ja-header using CSS, but I also need a left-aligned image.

I was planning on adding a simple wrapper DIV around the #ja-header and adding the CSS for a background, but I can’t find the code for #ja-header in any of the blocks I’ve looked at.

Can you please let me know where to find it.

Thanks

matbeard7 Friend

Okay, so I’ve figured out that the header block has the content for #ja-header, so the surrounding mark-up must be generated elsewhere. Can you please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi matbeard7,

The #ja-header tag is generated by the jat3 core sections so I think it’s very hard if you want to add wrapper DIV tags for it, why don’t you add some div tags inside it then add styles for them ? it’s easy to add wrapper tags inside it 🙂

matbeard7 Friend

Thanks. I did end up just adding another DIV in the header and using some CSS trickery to alter which logos are displayed in the tablet and mobile layouts. Works pretty well, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  matbeard7 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum