Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there a new template coming? There hasn’t been a release since January. The Mers template release date is 30 Nov -0001 whatever that is and it is not exactly a template that can be widely used. When I signed up I thought there would be a template per month.

TomC Moderator

<em>@eclectic 305387 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a new template coming? There hasn’t been a release since January. The Mers template release date is 30 Nov -0001 whatever that is and it is not exactly a template that can be widely used. When I signed up I thought there would be a template per month.</blockquote>
    I am quite sure that you realize that the “30 Nov 0001” is a typo.
    JA Mers was, in fact, released in February 2012.

Our March 2012 template release is a little bit behind the normal schedule. We need to change our shopping component in the last minute because it is unpublished from JED.

We will soon reveal the demo, the release package is expected to to be available this week.

Thanks for your patience

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum