Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Site For Review

I am using the template: JA Teline II – Real Magazine Portal
    The Tabbed modules in the bottom area is – Shape5 front page extension
    I am using Virtuemart
    For Seo I am using SH404

This site has been live for about 3 years, its a live ecommerce site and as time has gone by My site continues to improve. This layout is very simple yet affective, if anyone has any suggestions please send them over and be brutally honst.

Menalto Friend

Ok, here it comes:
    – The S5 extensions overlays the image above, make some space between them.
    – The menu bar, remove the grey border and try to add some more color to it, same as in the logo.

Other than that i have nothing to say, well done site.

kane357 Friend

Great suggestions, I applied them all and I appreciate your suggestions.

I am an SEO / SEM Project manager, so when it comes to design I love input (i suck)

Anymore suggestions are welcome. I love this template btw.

tempusserbia Friend

Good one, I love your live support module. Works great.

mayhesla Friend

Hi

I like the “simple” way of displaying your content – not much clutter here 🙂

I would hovewer recommend you to use at least one module on article pages. I am not to fond of reading articles that has text lines as wide as up to 1000px. It makes the reading hard in my oppinnion, so use minimum one module in one of the side positions in order to make the reader (me lol) more happy.
    A good tip i guess, is to use a most read/latest article module on the side in order to atract the readers attention to other articles while reading the current.

Anyway, the above is just a tip = keep up the good work 🙂

kane357 Friend

I really liked that suggestion of adding some fields to the right hand side. I was able to put a contact module and rss feed module there.

This template site is very good, the last one i was at took forever to get a real reply.

You guys rock, check it out again.

kane357 Friend

http://mogbroker.com/

Ok i switched to the helio template. It fits a gamers perspective much better. I was able to lay the site out with better looking modules.

Feedback ofcourse.

Thank you joomlart, for helping me get a good look to my business.

emrfixit Friend

Great layout, but remember, folks are picture or graphics oriented. Adding graphics to your categories will help those who are unfamiliar with your site plus it adds excitement just browsing. Great work…

TomC Moderator

<em>@emrfixit 65844 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great layout, but remember, folks are picture or graphics oriented. Adding graphics to your categories will help those who are unfamiliar with your site plus it adds excitement just browsing. Great work…</blockquote>

I have to agree with the comment above . . . you need images of your products, not just text links.

Did your site really start from Teline II ???

kane357 Friend

I have images in the middle area of all my products. Please refresh the page. Also, this is helio i switched from teline 2.

Thank you.

2Patrick Friend

Looks good but Teline II ‘s strengths seems to have been drowned ! Any reason why you cjhose Teline II ?

Michael Casha Friend

Looks great mate, however I suggest having the live help system saying if it’s online or offline.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum