Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to insert an advertising m?dulo between the headline and first paragraph. Just below the category, author and date. As it is shown in the attached image.

How I can do?

Thank you very much

Javier

modalia.es

1. mobil
    2. modalia-opt-desktop
    TomC Moderator

Seek and ye shall find —>

TomC Moderator

Seek and ye shall find —>

modalia Friend

Hi, thanks for the tutorial. I’ve located the locations of the modules with tp = 1

This is the image capture:

I want to insert a banner between the headline and the text. These are the positions of my template.

How I can create this new position?

thank you very much

1. tp1
    2. layaout
    modalia Friend

Hi, thanks for the tutorial. I’ve located the locations of the modules with tp = 1

This is the image capture:

I want to insert a banner between the headline and the text. These are the positions of my template.

How I can create this new position?

thank you very much

TomC Moderator

Based on the initial image you posted – looks like you would need to situate it under the main navigation menu and the main content/container area. The tutorial explains how to look for the specific file(s) to add the position.

TomC Moderator

Based on the initial image you posted – looks like you would need to situate it under the main navigation menu and the main content/container area. The tutorial explains how to look for the specific file(s) to add the position.

modalia Friend

Thanks for your answer. I want to put the new module under the title. Just below the category, author, date … and before the first paragraph.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for your great support.

1. modalia-opt-desktop
    2. module
    modalia Friend

Thanks for your answer. I want to put the new module under the title. Just below the category, author, date … and before the first paragraph.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for your great support.

TomC Moderator
    TomC Moderator
    modalia Friend

Thanks again for your help and suggestions. Already I knew the possibility of inserting an article with {loadposition} and {loadmodule}.

But I have thousands of articles and want to use this new position to put advertising. It is a very effective place to adsense.

I need your help to edit the file: jamagz/html/com_content/views/article/default.php

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=714528

This form or other that allows me to insert the module below the headline.

I appreciate any suggestion

modalia Friend

Thanks again for your help and suggestions. Already I knew the possibility of inserting an article with {loadposition} and {loadmodule}.

But I have thousands of articles and want to use this new position to put advertising. It is a very effective place to adsense.

I need your help to edit the file: jamagz/html/com_content/views/article/default.php

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=714528

This form or other that allows me to insert the module below the headline.

I appreciate any suggestion

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  modalia 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum