Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys

Does anyone know how I can add a new menu to JA Rave that looks exactly the same as the small menu in JA Erio? This is the small menu in the header that has ‘Our Gallery’ etc in it.

Here’s a link to the demo of Erio… http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_erio

I am not that technically gifted so please explain simply ;o)

pixelzombie Friend

Hi munders,

it really depends on where you want to display the small menu in your JA Rave template. Could you please describe a little further and share the link to your site?

Thanks in advance!

Frank

munders Friend

Hi Frank,

I would like the menu in the same place as it is on JA Erio, either above or below the header nav.

Thanks

pixelzombie Friend

Hi Munders,

there is allready a module position above the main navigation called top-panel. If you publish your menu module in that module position, it should work just fine. Please test this and get back to me.

Cheers

Frank

munders Friend

Hi Frank, I have now added a new menu of links as a custom html module in the top-panel position as you suggested.

This is ok but needs padding and right-aligning. I have attached a graphic showing the menu.

Please advise how I add padding and alignment to this. I don’t know how to create a class or span etc.

I also need the links to have a different colour to the default link colour.

Thanks again

1. toplinks
    pixelzombie Friend

1. Give your custom html module the “Module Class Suffix” -top-panel-nav
    2. add to your template.css for example

#ja-top-panel .main {
    text-align: right;
    background: none !important;
    }
    .custom-top-panel-nav a {
    color: #999999 !important;
    }
    .custom-top-panel-nav a:hover {
    color: #333333 !important;
    }

Please note: I’ve tested this on a J2.5 Installation of JA Rave.

Cheers

Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum