Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I add a new menu item (keeping the ones already there by the sample data), is not positioned correctly. Instead it overlaps with social menu and login. I attach a screen cap.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

1. NewMenu
    pavit Moderator

Hi 7of9

I tried to replicate your issue on localhost but it’s working fine

Could you give us more details about your configuration ?

1. menuargo
    7of9 Friend

J3.0
    Firefox 19.0.2
    From your screen cap looks OK. However, did you try to resize the browser window to make it smaller?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please open a ticket for this ? ( Technical – JATC )

Joomla Devs will take care of it and reply to you with more details .

7of9 Friend

Done!
    So, did you manage to replicate the issue?

pavit Moderator

Yes i did

will wait devs reply

7of9 Friend

Grazie tante. 🙂

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

Please resize your browser to standard size ( size of tablet, mobile devices…) and try to avoid creating many menus group. 🙂

Regards

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.
    I cannot control the resizing of the browser window of the visitors of my site!
    Have you understood the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I got your idea but the problem here is that the width for the main navigation is small and if you want to add more menu items, you need to reduce / hide some items or replace text ‘follow us’ by icon in the right of menu when viewing in small screen resolution rather than desktop.

Regards

zomidaily Friend

I totally agree with you, the visitors will have several sizes of browsers.

And I think the dev should provide how to adjust the gap between each menu items. If we want to publish several menu items, it is overlap and I would called “IT IS NOT A RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE”.

Regards,
    Joseph

<em>@7of9 368078 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.
    I cannot control the resizing of the browser window of the visitors of my site!
    Have you understood the problem?</blockquote>

7of9 Friend

Saguaros, I fully agree with you! Look how it behaves with the rest of the menu items. It hides them instead of overlapping them. Shouldn’t it d the same with the new one? Clearly there is a bug here.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Due to design of this template, using less menu items is more suitable but I will still report this to dev team for further consideration.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum