Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, this is a great template, thanks.
    Anyway, i like to insert the left module together with the slide show in the same div.
    I was playing around with the css and the index.php but i dont get the result, the menu can´t be clicked.
    I have attached an image.
    Please Help me!!

1. FireShot-capture-46-Talento-Humano-Inicio-localhost_xampp_cotas_talento_index_php
    Hilary Cheyne Friend

<em>@omart 79505 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this is a great template, thanks.
    Anyway, i like to insert the left module together with the slide show in the same div.
    I was playing around with the css and the index.php but i dont get the result, the menu can´t be clicked.
    I have attached an image.
    Please Help me!!</blockquote>
    On another template, when the main menu became unclickable, it was because it was being ‘screened’ by the height of the header. Try making the header only as high as it needs be and you will probably find that main menu clickable again… If that doesn’t work you may need to apply z-indexes.

Hilary Cheyne Friend

sorry – I should have been more precise! The height of the top module and contents not the height of the header I think…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hilary Cheyne 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum