Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to insert a new language in my JA Brickstore template but I think I’m stuck. I’ve downloaded the new language, created a new menu for it and associated it with the english home menu, but all I’ve managed to do is make the new language flag icon appear in the language switcher module. When I click on it there’s no modules or menus or menu items to actually show in that language, so I was hopping you could give me some instructions.
    I realise that I need to create my own modules in my own language, as well as menus and menu items just like you’ve done for arabic, but I’m not sure how that is done. Please help 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You will need to create associated modules / contents / etc… for each language, the same with what you’ve done with Menus.

Pls check out this documentation for more info: https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site

Regards

nikira Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check the template manager under: Extensions > Templates > do the same thing for menu & module for each language, you now can duplicate a template style and call it JA Brickstore for Greek

Under ‘Navigation’ tab, make sure that you set to show Greek menu and assign this template style to associated Greek pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum