Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The new version of the plg_system_jat3.v2.5.0 breaks the formatting of my website. After I reloaded an old version of this plugin (plg_system_jat3.v1.4.0) the problem is gone. I am using a customized version of the blue theme in the core subdirectory. It looks as if this directory is no longer used to get the images and css for this theme.

Regards

John

gustele Friend

I have solved the problem with the formatting; that was my own fault because I had customized in the core directory. Now I have moved my customization to the local directory where I created a new layout and profile with the customizations in it. That works ok in Joomla 2.5 with the 1.7 version of template and joomlart extensions. It still works after I updated the template and all the extensions except the JA T3 Framework plugin to 2.5. As soon as I upgrade this last plugin to the 2.5 version the formatting is gone; the layout and profile are no longer seen by the template manager. It looks as if the local (and probably also the core) directory no longer are scanned for customizations.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gustele 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum