Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

do you plan a new JA Wall, a JA WALL2? Perhaps with t3 (bootstrap)?

Best regards

Alp

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Alp,

Yes, I did want to add few themes to JA Wall but the resources have been tight recently. Your request has got me thinking and may be I can add JA Wall as one of a feature to our upcoming template, if that works then we should have some additional styles done. Let me talk to the devs, if it ain’t too much of work, will get it done.

Regards

Arvind

Alp Friend

Hi Arvind,

this would be really great if u could relaunch JA Wall on state of current technology since there have been passed couple of yers since the first launch.

I am not a developer / scripter, but may be you guys can update this great template with full or even extendet functionality and a slimmer code? 😀

I am a huge fan of JA Wall and I think I wouldn’t be the alone appreciating this.

Tnx a lot and best regards,

Alp

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Alp,

Confirmed with the devs, we will have wall style feature in the upcoming template. Updating JA Wall would be taken up next month. Even I want to have JA Wall updated with features. This month we have updated and released 22 templates so far (12 announced, 10 done- announcement today) and 4 big one’s by this weekend.

Let me know if you have any specific feature in mind.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum