Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

New installation of Joomla 3.6.5 stable, no problems with creating new modules until I installed JA K2 Filter Module for Joomla 2.5.x/3.x. When I create a new JA K2 Filter module, there is HTML code missing that implements the Joomla interface (navigation, save/cancel buttons, header). The screen I’m seeing is in the attached screenshot.

I have removed and reinstalled the extension to no avail. Every other module is functioning properly though, which leads me to believe it is an issue with the extension and not the Joomla installation. I have also tried Chrome and Safari, both of which show the same behavior.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

1. Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-11.11.07-AM
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

This extension is used with K2 component so make sure that you have K2 installed first.

After that if the problem still persists, you can share the URL and login info so I will take a look.

Regards

sfmrc it Friend

K2 has been installed and is displaying content properly through other modules. Joomla is currently on a dev server that has no external access, so I won’t be able to provide login info until a later date. I understand that it’ll probably mean there won’t be much help any mods can provide, so I’ll keep working at it and trying different things until access can be provided or until someone else has encountered the same thing.

ac-mag Friend

Hi,
    I bought the JA K2 Filter and search module today and I have the same issue as sfmrc.
    I just can’t use the module.
    Could you please help me ? help us ?
    I find no answer on this forum

Thanks for you help.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi ac-mag.

Please create new topic and post your admin + ftp account in private mode.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum