Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

It’s now time to take JA homepage and JA forums to higher level. Current designs look a bit bored and unprofessional.

bloggs_x Friend

I sort of agree, but which would you prefer, amazing templates like the new one, or a boring one and a new JA website?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@ndmiharu 49872 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s now time to take JA homepage and JA forums to higher level. Current designs look a bit bored and unprofessional.</blockquote>

Think its time you became a member 😀

ndmiharu Friend

<em>@mfcphil 49929 wrote:</em><blockquote>Think its time you became a member :D</blockquote>

I’m only using free extensions and templates from JA and feeling glad. So I think I dun need to become a licensed member. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@ndmiharu 49963 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m only using free extensions and templates from JA and feeling glad. So I think I dun need to become a licensed member. :)</blockquote>
    Sweet . . . Let’s see your site. 🙂

ndmiharu Friend

Wow, why is not your site first? :p

TomC Moderator

Still anxioius to see your site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum