Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have missed the Xmas deals last year. Is there any discount codes available at present for JATC and JAEC?

Thank you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@iguinee 294568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have missed the Xmas deals last year. Is there any discount codes available at present for JATC and JAEC?

Thank you.</blockquote>
    When did your most recent membership(s) expire – and for which club – JATC/JAEC?

iguinee Friend

Hi Tom,

Happy New Year!

I had a developer membership. Expired last year. I mean… between 27th – 29th December 2011. Just about 2 weeks ago

TomC Moderator

<em>@iguinee 294588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

Happy New Year!

I had a developer membership. Expired last year. I mean… between 27th – 29th December 2011. Just about 2 weeks ago</blockquote>
    If you wish to renew – you will be afforded our loyalty discount toward renewal of your JATC Developer Membership. I am creating a Support Ticket for you – within which I will provide the details of what you need to do to renew your account. Keep an eye on your email for further information.

😎

iguinee Friend

Gracias. Merci. Thank you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@iguinee 294590 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gracias. Merci. Thank you.</blockquote>
    You’re very welcome, my friend . . . . Check your email.

😎

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI iguinee,

Still dont see you signed up. Whats up? let me know if you need help. would be good to see you back.

Regards

Arvind

renizuken Friend

<em>@iguinee 294568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Thank you.</blockquote>
    Any coupons for July?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@renizuken 331194 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any coupons for July?</blockquote>

There is only a promotion program via facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joomlart?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts for 15% OFF at the moment.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@renizuken 331194 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any coupons for July?</blockquote>

There is only a promotion program via facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joomlart?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts for 15% OFF at the moment.

Anonymous Moderator

Sorry, I have no info on this at the moment.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum