Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to demonstrate the versatility of this template, not fixed to just an automotive website.

I was looking for a timber-themed template and couldnt believe it when i found JA Cooper under development last week.

Even the name is a play on words for the theme of the website.

I will have photos of the chicken coops as well once they are finished being built, I am building those as well as the website. Last minute design change on the prototype so I can’t photograph the one that’s built.

As soon as JA Cooper was released, I just had to see what the website would look like.

And the slideshow is so easy to change the images! Well done Joomlart for a fantastic verstatile template.

http://www.designercoops.com.au

imsleepy Friend

Coming along very nicely. Slide show makes a big difference.

FYI, I am using Vista and IE7. I cannot click on any of your menu links. Have nothing but a regular cursor. No arrow, no hand, nothing. Menus change on hover, they drop down, but can’t click on any of them. When I try to click on menu all that I manage to do is highlight the text.

studiowest Friend

The menu links are fixed now.

The slideshow will look great once I have some product photos to put on there.

I also have an automotive website to do straight after this one and I can’t wait to use the “Carbon” color theme of JA Cooper for that, it will be perfect. The website is Westfield Sportscars,a re-design of their existing website. I can’t wait to do it.

JA Cooper, a fantastic template, I just love it!

Joomlart keep up the good work, you make website development so much fun. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  studiowest 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum