Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I found 2 versions of this template;

1) Joomla 3.6 & 2.5 (JA T3v2 Framework)
    2) Joomla 3.x & 2.5 (T3 Framework)

If I am going to perform a fresh installation, which version shall I choose?

I actually attempted to install 1), but I’m having a few errors as follows;

• Couldn’t add language during installation process. Tried to install after installation, but the list of languages doesn’t show when pressing the "install language".

• I can’t update Joomla or components, as I errors as below;

ERROR:
    The archive file is corrupt, truncated or archive parts are missing

In another thread, it says I have a wrong tmp and log path. Well, I did everything but the error is just the same.

Would there be any chance that the update files are actually corrupt? Or It got corrupt during the download/upload process I did?

I hope for any help.

Thank you very much in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly download the T3 version :
    Joomla 3.x & 2.5 (T3 Framework)

This is based on latest version of T3 and Responsive and also have all feature of T3 .
    Remove the older installation , Create new DB and then install the quickstart package based on T3 .
    Do not forget to install sample data in 3rd step on quickstart installation to install the demo data .

Hope it helps .

sushismb Friend

@pankaj Sharma

Thank you for your response.

I re-installed everything again. I was able to add a new language during the setup process.

However, I can’t perform any extension update nor Joomla core update.

The errr messages are the same.

Please help.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Joomla update is from the Joomla server , you can download the update package from given URL in Joomla updates and install it manually .

sushismb Friend

@ pankaj Sharma

Yes I understand that could be an alternative way. But why do I get these errors?

I can’t update any of the JA components as well.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

I am not sure which error you are getting ?
    You have to use JA Extension manager component to update JA Extensions and template .
    Configure the JAEM with your Joomlart username and password ,and then update extensions/template from JA extension manager .
    All JA Extension and template only updated via JA Extension manager component .

sushismb Friend

@ pankaj Sharma

When I press the "JA Extentions Manager", I get the following errors;

Warning: require_once(C:wamp64wwwadministrator/components/com_jaextmanager/jaupdate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:wamp64wwwadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerjaextmanager.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘C:wamp64wwwadministrator/components/com_jaextmanager/jaupdate.php’ (include_path=’.;C:phppear’) in C:wamp64wwwadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerjaextmanager.php on line 27

And when I try to update the JA components from the Extension Manager, I get Update path related errors and COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE error.

When I try to update the Joomla, I get the following error;

ERROR:
    The archive file is corrupt, truncated or archive parts are missing

I don’t find this normal, is it?

By the way, the error display is set to maximum.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sushismb Friend

@ pankaj Sharma

The error display was actually set to default. So there is really something wrong with the JAEM.

But I used the Quick Start, so how could have that gone wrong?

I’ve installed this on a local Vamp Server. Any suggestions is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the previous suggestion does not work
    You can increase the Memory limits and max execution time from PHP configurations of your local server .
    I tested the package but not able to replicate this error .
    kindly put the site on live so that i can take a look on your site .

sushismb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I applied the same suggestion for JAEM .
    I just re-installed the JAEM and its working fine : http://prntscr.com/da99ij

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum