Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

why is when we install a template with plugins etc like zite that the system shows that there are 7 updates including the main t3 plugin, when you try to update they do not so we are stuck with red flags constantly on the updates, clients keep pestering me saying it needs updating or they try it them selves and it does not work ( i know the feeling)

How do we get rid if these notifications that obviously do not apply to our template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use JA Extension Manager(JAEM) Component and upgrade latest extension have been supporting on your template, you can reference this guide here

codarini Friend

I have the same problem.
    after update some errors are displayed and the version of joomla is rolled back to the previous.
    then I update again joomla e still notified 7 updates.

ciao

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try this again

<blockquote>Go to Admin ->JA Extension Manager Component -> Services Manager -> JoomlArt Updates -> input JA your account membership</blockquote>

see screenshot config

and follow guide here to get rid of these update messages, hope it helps you upgrade latest extensions version from JA products

1. config_JAEM
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum