Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

New images not showing up JA News on front page!

I have inserted new images to articles and i have also checked Category (Section) ID in module of JA NEWS .
    Also one of the section is not showing at all i have 4 and 3 is showing only.
    The image you can see on front page is a default one from installation.

please see on front page http://surfshop.surfweardesigners.com/

Warm regards Kimberley

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kimberley!

Please kindly re-check the FTP account, i could not access your host with this account.

PS: Please try to set permission 777 for all subfolders inside the images/resized folder, may be the problem will be resolved

Thanks

kimberley Friend

hi,

thx for taking time for me.

i change permission but did not work so i looked around an i remember a plugin i have installed called SmartResizer, this plugin is making popups for my images that shows in article layout and is very importent for my site.

When i disable this plugin my images is showing on frontpage rezized ok as you can see here

On my cateagory layout here and on my article layout here the images are massive.

So my question is how can i have thumbnails showing on category layout and thumbnail with popup on article layout and showing the images on frontpage.

is this possible?

warm regards Kimberley

kimberley Friend

i got the previuous problem working by changeing in JA_News module. Thumbnail mode: using image source.

Another probblem i have is that blog layout showing 2 colums on page 1 but on page 2 is showing only 1 colum.

please check here page1:

here is page2

anyideas anyone?

warm regards Kim

histeriks Friend

kimberley;171998i got the previuous problem working by changeing in JA_News module. Thumbnail mode: using image source.

Another probblem i have is that blog layout showing 2 colums on page 1 but on page 2 is showing only 1 colum.

please check here page1:

here is page2

anyideas anyone?

warm regards Kim

Hi Kim,

I have changed your T-shirts menu parameters and switched from 16 to 8 intro items so that you don’t have an unpaired column on second page.

Are You OK with that?

Best regards! 🙂

kimberley Friend

thx histerx,

that is fine but does it mean i cant show 16 or more intros on first page and then on second page is 2 colums?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kimberley!
    <blockquote>i got the previuous problem working by changeing in JA_News module. Thumbnail mode: using image source.

please check here page1:

here is page2

anyideas anyone?

warm regards Kim</blockquote>
    The site is looking well, i could not see the problem 🙁

kimberley Friend

yes is fine now i learnd, if i have 10 products i insert 10 intros and so on…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimberley 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum