Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Member Of The Month
    Current Status: Discontinued
    The “Member Of The Month” award is a brand new feature on the JoomlArt website, directly keyed into congratulating and awarding the community who strive to help others.

Nomination Guidelines:
    Each person that is nominated must:

1. be a JoomlArt club member
    2. have 100+ posts on the forum (can be altered if we feel that you gave a substantial contribution)
    3. be active and a helping hand
    4. Must not have received this award within a 1 year time bracket

You are not permitted to:

• Ask users to vote for you
    • Offer rewards to those who vote for you
    • Vote for yourself

If you are caught doing so you will be penalised.

The Prizes:
    If you are selected for MOTM, you will receive the following:

1. A cool “Member Of The Month” ribbon
    2. A 2 years developer JoomlArt membership

How to nominate someone:
    To nominate someone you think deserves this award, follow these instructions:

1. The staff and moderators at JoomlArt will nominate forum members to be in the running to win MOTM!
    2. On the 20th, a poll will be launched in the Announcements area which will allow the public to vote.
    3. The poll will run for 10 days, in which it will close and the winner announced!
    4. In case of a tie, the staff will choose a member from the two chosen people.

If you have any questions please contact me via PM!

ErikThorsen Friend

I would encourage everyone to do their best here and perhaps be nominated for this great honour.

After I received the badge my life has been perfect. I have new girlfriend, new house, new job and won the lottery! So keep helping out the community. This thing really works!

On a more serious note, really, this is an excellent way of receiving something back for giving to the community, in the true open source style!!

I think MiCCAS should get the MOTM award! ( Moderator of the Month ) Hung? Any chance of adding a Moderator of the month as well? Or perhaps at least Moderator of the Year?

you are doing an excellent job MiCCAS and I do believe I have the whole community behind me in saying this! Keep it up mate! Aussies forever ( yes, born in Brisbane myself )

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi ErikThorsen,
    Yeah! Congrats you again on “new girlfriend, new house, new job and won the lottery” 😀
    I think to Moderator like MiCCAS should not nominated for MOTM award ( Moderator of the Month ) because he will have a lot of MOTM badges to carry, and that will be VERY heavy 😉

Of course, I have had a concept of an “award” in mind like JA Helping Hand or JA Builder but still looking for the most suitable time to annouce it! Maybe in the coming 2 year birthday of JoomlArt 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<blockquote>After I received the badge my life has been perfect. I have new girlfriend, new house, new job and won the lottery! So keep helping out the community. This thing really works!</blockquote>

WELL DONE!

<blockquote>I think to Moderator like MiCCAS should not nominated for MOTM award ( Moderator of the Month ) because he will have a lot of MOTM badges to carry, and that will be VERY heavy</blockquote>

Haha.. Nice to know you guys are happy with my assistance 🙂

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;11059I would encourage everyone to do their best here and perhaps be nominated for this great honour.

After I received the badge my life has been perfect. I have new girlfriend, new house, new job and won the lottery! So keep helping out the community. This thing really works!

On a more serious note, really, this is an excellent way of receiving something back for giving to the community, in the true open source style!!

I think MiCCAS should get the MOTM award! ( Moderator of the Month ) Hung? Any chance of adding a Moderator of the month as well? Or perhaps at least Moderator of the Year?

you are doing an excellent job MiCCAS and I do believe I have the whole community behind me in saying this! Keep it up mate! Aussies forever ( yes, born in Brisbane myself )

Um can I have the old house, girlfriend, job an 25 percent of the lottery <chuckle> 😀

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Um can I have the old house, girlfriend, job an 25 percent of the lottery <chuckle> :D</blockquote>
    If you behave you might get the award 🙂

Come on guys! Only one nomination so far!

itguy Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11059 wrote:</em><blockquote>.

</blockquote>

LOL, Very good!

<em>@ShannonN 11074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Um can I have the old house, girlfriend, job an 25 percent of the lottery <chuckle> :D</blockquote>

Sorry but, ME TOO! 😀

ShannonN Friend

itguy;11095LOL, Very good!

Sorry but, ME TOO! 😀

Nah! sorry you can have the girlfriend next year

Michael Casha Friend

Nominations for ShannonN are flying out the door!

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;11744Nominations for ShannonN are flying out the door!

Hee Hee much better than thrown out the door I must say 😀

Michael Casha Friend

Still, we need more votes for other people!

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;11749Still, we need more votes for other people!

Strangely enough I don’t agree 😀 maybe next month?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11753 wrote:</em><blockquote>Strangely enough I don’t agree 😀 maybe next month?</blockquote>
    hahaha.. fair enough!

Michael Casha Friend

Accepting Nominations NOW for June 2007

ErikThorsen Friend

HOw about a list of possible candidates? So we don’t have to look for them? I mean: Who wants to be the next “MOTM”??? Should we put up some sort of thread on that? Or should people reply to this one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum