Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all!

Hope I am not repeting already solved question However it been hell here for pass week.
    With my heart condiftion now on nitro yuk.and My server hard drives both dead including backup images had to re install Joomla from scrach and lost all previous date.

Now to the questions
    I create 9 section that correspond with 9 category.
    After publishing in category news not showing on main page?
    http://dndtalk.com/Joomla.
    Pierre

ShannonN Friend

lafrance;14883Hello all!

Hope I am not repeting already solved question However it been hell here for pass week.
    With my heart condiftion now on nitro yuk.and My server hard drives both dead including backup images had to re install Joomla from scrach and lost all previous date.

Now to the questions
    I create 9 section that correspond with 9 category.
    After publishing in category news not showing on main page?
    http://dndtalk.com/Joomla.
    Pierre

Glad to hear it’s now resolved, sorry to hear your health is not very good, take it a bit easier and slow down! Pierre, the only nitro you should have in your life is watching drag racing!

The site is looking very neat and as always a great effort, please post it in the members showcase , it may inspire others

Praying for your complete healing and recovery
    ShannonN

lafrance Friend

<em>@ShannonN 14904 wrote:</em><blockquote>Glad to hear it’s now resolved, sorry to hear your health is not very good, take it a bit easier and slow down! Pierre, the only nitro you should have in your life is watching drag racing!

The site is looking very neat and as always a great effort, please post it in the members showcase , it may inspire others

Praying for your complete healing and recovery
    ShannonN</blockquote>
    Will do now only thing I need to figure out are.
    How to display read more as that not showing

Pierre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lafrance 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum