Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have used JA Builder for a couple of projects now and here’s a few block ideas I have.

1. Off-canvas block with multiple styles (maybe should have setting in header to check off-canvas for mobile, so there’s not 2 menus on mobile or whatever)
    2. Review block – remember JA Pokemon and that awesome little more info / overview of pokemon with stats etc, would be really good if we could get a review block like that
    3. Custom HTML block (would be easier than adding position + module)

There’s also something I noticed which will definitely need improving / upgrading. The gallery blocks do not offer any form of lazy load and infinite scroll options. I tried to make a gallery using JA Builder blocks but the page load time was crazy due to the amount of images. I had to go elsewhere and purchase a 3rd party component so that I could make the gallery lazy load to speed up page time.

Please can we add lazy load + infinite scroll options to all of the gallery blocks?

Thanks,
    Richard

hagen_fenris Friend

Sound great to me either…
    Would like to see a block for adding modules…instead of creating a block and switch to widgets.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for the feedback, I will share this feedback with concern department for further discussion to add them in the future updates.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum