Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When you sign up for a brand new account using the Virtuemart registration and go to the ‘account maintenance’ it shows a few demo ‘pending order’ It does this for every new member that joins. I can’t figure out how to remove this. I have deleted every demo product, demo category, demo shipper, tax rate, EVERYTHING. And it still shows demo products in the ‘account maintenance’ area when I create a new account.

Screen Shot is attached.

Thank you

1. screeen1
    n6rej Friend

As this appears to be a VirtueMart specific related issue (relating to functionality of the VirtueMart component itself), we do not provide technical support for such. Might I recommend researching your issue at the VirtueMart Community Forum for more appropriate and product-specific assistance?

osignite Friend

<em>@osignite 270021 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you sign up for a brand new account using the Virtuemart registration and go to the ‘account maintenance’ it shows a few demo ‘pending order’ It does this for every new member that joins. I can’t figure out how to remove this. I have deleted every demo product, demo category, demo shipper, tax rate, EVERYTHING. And it still shows demo products in the ‘account maintenance’ area when I create a new account.

Screen Shot is attached.

Thank you</blockquote>

I can do that. But this was a quickstart with demo content template. I didn’t install Virtuemart independently so I figured maybe you have heard of this issue and while it may not be a Joomlart issue being a paid member I was hoping you or someone may have an answer if it is a common thing. Not a big deal though I will go post this on a Virtuemart forum if you don’t know the answer. Thanks anyways

n6rej Friend

afaik We’ve never provided virtuemart with our products. If you go look @ the user guide http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-zeolite-userguide/ you’ll see that we did NOT include virtuemart.

2.1.VirtueMart

2.1.1. If your site has not VirtueMart yet, please follow these steps to install VirtueMart

• Step 2: Install VirtueMart Component, VirtueMart Modules and others that you need

To be similar to our demo, you must install three modules:

1. mod_virtuemart_featureproduct module
    2. mod_virtuemart_cart module
    3. mod_virtuemart_categories module

I used to use VM personally and it can be quite daunting, but its been many years so I don’t want to speak on exactly how to use it anymore as its changed to far from when I used it. I would say your seeing “custom_html” modules except I recognize some of the key words your using.
    I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.

osignite Friend

<em>@n6rej 270070 wrote:</em><blockquote>afaik We’ve never provided virtuemart with our products. If you go look @ the user guide http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-zeolite-userguide/ you’ll see that we did NOT include virtuemart.

I used to use VM personally and it can be quite daunting, but its been many years so I don’t want to speak on exactly how to use it anymore as its changed to far from when I used it. I would say your seeing “custom_html” modules except I recognize some of the key words your using.
    I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.</blockquote>

No problem at all thanks for looking into it!

n6rej Friend

if you don’t get a good answer come back and we’ll see what we can do.

TomC Moderator

<em>@n6rej 270070 wrote:</em><blockquote>afaik We’ve never provided virtuemart with our products.</blockquote>

Actually … we’ve included it with a few of our ecommerce themed templates – installed as part of the quickstart+sample data installation package (i.e. JA Larix, JA Zeolite/JA Zeolite II, JA Mesolite/JA Mesolite II).

Nevertheless, including a free 3rd-party component doesn’t mean that we provide technical support for that component.
    The best resource for core VirtueMart component information and support is still the VirtueMart Message Boards[/url]

n6rej Friend

<em>@TomC 270270 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually … we’ve included it with a few of our ecommerce themed templates – installed as part of the quickstart+sample data installation package (i.e. JA Larix, JA Zeolite/JA Zeolite II, JA Mesolite/JA Mesolite II).
    </blockquote>
    I”ll go back to my den now.. I”m sure winter is just around the corner :-[

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum