Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I work almost 10 hours only on the JA CONTENT SLIDE to get it where I want (it work perfecly)

But I just realize that I cannot use the integrated link system >:(

I really need to hack the code to be able to leave the links on the leading images (in the article) passing in the CONTENT SLIDE to take over.

Meaning….

The link I put on the leading images in the articles passing in the Content Slide need to take over the internal way of Content Slide.

If I d’ont figure this out I will loose hours of works and worst have to find another component that will do the same beautiful work….. Snif!
    :-[

Ready to give some cash for the solution……

chacapamac Friend

Going back home this morning (visit to my mother) if no solution Content slide will be replace….

:((

chacapamac Friend

Sadly this forum seem to be not really active and this is bad support to very good templates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@chacapamac 126008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sadly this forum seem to be not really active and this is bad support to very good templates.</blockquote>
    Did you put in a support ticket – you DO have that option, you know.

chacapamac Friend

I try That, Thanks!

chacapamac Friend

I try the tickets, it work but as it is a hack of the Content slide code (application.php) they don’t really want to help, I understand…

If anybody have an idea, that will be welcome.

So far, what I need to do is to replace the link generated in the content slide by only one internal joomla link. Meaning, when you click in the content slide you always go to one joomla internal link (in this case associated with a main menu).

Snif! no choice, I’m going to the joomla extensions directory to find a replacement……
    :p

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chacapamac 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum