Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ja_Rochea. I need to position Language Selection Flags where User Tools are. Or if possible add Language Selection Flags inside User Tools.

See screenshot attached

Thanks in advance.

1. Untitled-2
    himangi Friend

It wont be possible to add language flags in user tools. But if you want you can add a position there, where you can display a language selection module..

kyriakos Friend

Thanks Himangi,

Can you please tell me how can I add a position there.

Thanks in advance

himangi Friend
    1. To add a new position in the template, open templates/ja_rochea/index.php and find <?php if ($tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_USER)) {?> around line no. 110
    2. Above this line, place <blockquote><?php if ($this->CountModules(‘user9’)) {?>
      <div id=”user9″>
      <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user9″ style=”xhtml” />
      </div>
      <?php } ?></blockquote>

3. Then to display the module content in top right corner, we need to give some styling to the div with id=”user9″, we just added in the index.php To do that open templates/ja_rochea/css/template.css and add following code in that.
    4. <blockquote>div#user9{
      width:50px;
      float:right;
      }

div#user9 div.moduletable{
      padding:0px;
      margin:0px;
      }</blockquote>
      Save the file.

5. To remove the usertools symbol, go to Joomla admin panel, Extensions>template Manager and click on ja_rochea to edit it. Find Display Template Tools param and set its value to NO.
    kyriakos Friend

Thanks for everything. You have an excellent support service. One more think though

I need to display template tools. I want the language selection next to it. Please see screenshot.

Thanks in advance

1. Untitled-4
    himangi Friend

Hi,

If you can PM me site url and admin access, I will be able to give effective solution.

kyriakos Friend

I haven’t uploaded the site yet. I’m working on it locally

himangi Friend

Without seeing the site, I wont be able to give you right solution. But you will need to set widths for mainmenu div, user9 div and usertools div (please check exact ids of the divs) from template.css

kyriakos Friend

Thanks Himangi,

As soon as I upload the website I’ll post you all info requested.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kyriakos 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum