Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Need to create a module position in the mainnav ,just to the right side in Joomla 3.1 default template.I just need to activate another menu module there.

Can anybody just help me out???

Ninja Lead Moderator

This video user guide here will help you understand more about adding module into main menu.

amahadevan Friend

Thanks for the quick reply.But still i am not getting anything specific in that url.Can you please explain me in a little better way??

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can go to Admin site -> Extensions -> JA Templates -> Navigation tabs and config to add module into menu, you should check the MegaMenu Configuration path in that url, we provide suggestion in details or check out this video from youtube, it will help you config it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_XhXrbVlA&feature=player_embedded

amahadevan Friend

Ya Thanks for the reply but you gave me the link of the video that only shows the configuration of the megamenu and nothing else.But what i actually need is that how can i add a module in the mainnav to it right side????

Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be awesome if you can possibly include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. Otherwise, it’s like solving a puzzle without clue.

amahadevan Friend

Here is the image attached with description.Do check it.

1. joom-3.1
    amahadevan Friend

@ninja Lead

Can you please reply ASAP??I have given you the screenshot with description.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I don’t know which JA Template you are using but you can see mainnav position on this below file

<blockquote>template/ja_template/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php</blockquote>

You can create new module in it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum