Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have runned my site thru the google page speed test and it tells me that I need to compress several files in the t3-assets folder, but how can I do this. I have the impression that my site is very slow because of the t3 framework

Chedk the url if you like and see for you self: seizoenwerk.nl/nl/vakantiewerk

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can turn on css compress in backend. But in my opinion i would suggest not do that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

timmieboy Friend

Hi,

Ok, it is getting worse when I turn off Optimize CSS, any other suggestions because it is very frustrating.

Thx

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please turn ON Css Compress.
    But please note css compress would cause conflicting. Please consider about that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please turn ON Css Compress.
    But please note css compress would cause conflicting. Please consider about that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

timmieboy Friend

OK, but this is still not solving my problems, the site is still slow and a lot of css files are to big. Any other suggestions?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Than now you need frontend developer to work and optimize css for exactly your site case.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

timmieboy Friend

haha, Joomlart, making stuff and when you install it, it does not work correctly and than you need to pay, great work boys

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    This template already working as it’s. But if you need to optimize it for specific case, than you’ll need customize works 🙂

It’s normal, sir.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

timmieboy Friend

But I am not a specific case, I just want the template to work normally and at this moment it is slowing down my site while I only installed all standard template so why do I need to have a custom job. I can understand if I need custom work if I would like to change from standard to specific but I just want a high speed site with a standard Joomlart template.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    A template / website slowed would cause by many reason.
    If you think assets files are so large ( css / js ) than you can do compress it. But if it’s not enough than now you need to work more : css / js optimizing.

At moment T3 allow you do compress js / css . Beside that you can use Joomla! cache and some optimize at server side.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum