Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I wanted to change the website Metadata on TELINE V but there is no option on the home menu. See the attached photo and please advice on how to do it. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the Meta data from Menu options > Meta data Tab in each Menu item .
    I did not found the attachment in your last post . Could u provide more details in which menu u did not found meta data options so i can check it .
    Also post your site super user details via Private reply , so i will give u exact path for adding Meta data based on you site Menu items .

Adam M Moderator

Hi @rickvaj,

Look like you forgot to send over attachment screenshot but regrading your description, I guess you’re asking about menu item type Menu Item Alias. With this menu item type, you will have to specify another menu item to point Alias Menu Item name at, try adding metadata in that menu item instead.

rickvaj Friend

Here is the attachment

1. 001
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

you’re asking about menu item type Menu Item Alias. With this menu item type, you will have to specify another menu item to point Alias Menu Item name at, try adding metadata in that menu item instead.

Hi Kindly apply the suggestion from Adam , This type of menu load another Menu , so u need to open the Magazine Menu that u selected in Home > http://prntscr.com/a3vlgz And change Meta data from it .

rickvaj Friend

Thank you! it works. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rickvaj 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum