Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello. I would like to know what is the folder to change the size of the h1, h2,h3 etc tags. For example if h1 header is 46px i need it to change it to 24px

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as point out the particular headings on your site you are wanting to modify.

You can accomplish this via custom.css or creating a “local” folder.

By default, there should be one ‘custom.css’ file in /templates/purity_iii/css folder. However, if you want to customize one theme in this template and don’t want to loose these custom work when updating template, you can customize any theme via: /templates/purity_iii/local folder.

We’ve recently implemented a new feature in new version of T3 framework so that customer can add custom work in a folder which can’t be affected when updating template. You can check out this documentation for more information: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template

kostas13 Friend

Thank you for your reply. I need to change the size of the “h1” headings. Aren’t those “H1”, “H2” and etc headings predefined? By the way i am using ja_jason and not purity template. What purity template has to do with this?

kostas13 Friend

I just needed to add this code on custom.css h1 {
    font-size: 22px;
    }

h2 {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

p {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

Thanks. I was trying to find the file that was containing this but i was unable to but just adding this to the custom.css did the trick.

Once again thanks for your help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kostas13 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum